Saturday, October 24, 2015

Home Free


While crafting I love to listen to music. It gets me in the mood and keeps me motivated. Today's musical selection is Home Free. If you haven't ever heard them you MUST check them out! They are a vocal band that just rocks my socks!!
The first song I ever heard from them was last year. I heard them sing Angels We Have Heard on High and was blown away! From there it just got better and better! I had intended to go see them in a town just 10 minutes from me but other obligations kept me from going. I was happy to give the tickets to a lovely couple who is taking good care of a friend who has cancer. They said that Tim Foust rattled the walls with his amazing voice!

They have their own Youtube channel and I just finished watching them sing with the Oak Ridge Boys. The guys did Elvira, a favorite from my younger days.

You can follow them on Facebook as well.
No matter what you do, check them out!


Ain't they cute??

No comments:

Post a Comment