Friday, May 23, 2014

Design Master TintIT

So on super hubby's shopping excursion I found this nifty stuff called TintIT by Design Master and decided to give it a whirl. I bought Strawberry and Pinkalicious.


The results were awesome!

I tried it out on a small jelly jar that I plan to use as a votive holder. The paint is sheer to allow you to choose how much coverage you want. When you spray it the paint covers nicely just like a good quality spray paint. Since I wanted the color a bit deeper I used several coats.

I suggest that you wear plastic gloves and put your fingers inside the jar to hold it as you paint. It really helps make sure you get an even coverage especially if you have a jar like mine that had bumps and creases.

This jar is painted in the Strawberry color.


I can't say how well it will stand up outside or to washing but I was told it was a permanent paint coloring. Let's hope for the best! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment