Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Nifty Clip Art, Labels and Other Nifty Stuff



I consider myself to be pretty proficient in the use of Photoshop but sometimes there are things that I just can't do, won't do or just don't have time to do so I went to the internet (as you do) and the amount of stuff that I found was unbelievable....I could have surfed for days and weeks and never covered it all.
Here are a few printables I found as I was looking around for that perfect label for my project.

Apothecary Jar Labels from Knick of Time
Fruit Can Labels from Knick of Time
Apples and Citrus from Kick of Time

I could keep going but I figured it would be easier to direct you to Knick of Time's Pinterest Page.

Vintage Printable - They have quite a few different categories on the page.

The Painted Hive - Lots of lovely printables.

Free Vintage Posters! -What's not to love?!!?



The Old Design Shop - Lots of great Victorian type things.

Eclectic Anthology - Another collection of Victorian items including gift tags.

Sweetly Scrapped - Lots of free ephemera for you to use.

Everything Etsy - this is a collection of collections of printables.

Vintage Alphabet can be found here.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment