Thursday, May 22, 2014

Speaking of paper goodies...

Last night hubby took me to dinner and in a moment of awesomeness told me he would take me to Hobby Lobby, Michael's AND JoAnn's!

I got goodies at each place but I hit the gold mine when I looked in the paper section at JoAnn's! I came across the 7gypsies paper collection!



I wanted to buy the entire display but I stopped myself at purchasing one of everything! : )
I can see that I will be putting these folks kids through college with all of my purchases.

If you look on their website it has about a bazillion different links that take you to the most amazing places and gives you the most amazing ideas!! I am absolutely overwhelmed with inspiration!

My worst habit is that I collect things that I just KNOW I will need one day and the truth is that I usually do wind up finding an exciting and unique use for things.
One of the things that I just had to have but haven't actually used yet is a vintage recipe stand.

Since I am not at home to photograph my recipe stand I borrowed this image from sewwhatsnew47
After seeing this project on 7gypsies I am inspired to drag it out and use it!


I will be using copies of all the vintage recipes I have from family and friends in a scrapbook format! With each recipe I will add a picture of the item when it is made up as well as photos of the author and maybe even an event where we enjoyed the food. What a fun idea!




No comments:

Post a Comment