Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Coupons!

Hello Crafters and Lovers of Savings!

If you are like me you LUV a bargain! If you are also like me you knew that most stores put coupons in the paper and on their websites. If you are again like me you didn't know that most stores will accept e-coupons! Yes! It's true! Gone are the days of dragging coupons with you or worse yet forgetting them at home!
Now if you have any type of 'smart' phone you can simply show the coupon to the cashier and VOILA! Money off!

Here is how you do it!
Jo-Ann's 


Go to the coupon button.
Find the Take it With You button

Put in your mobile number and you are good to go!

Michael's
Click on "Weekly Ad" and it will take you to the page with the coupons.

You have two choices. You can download an ap for your phone or you can text the coupon to your phone. Either is acceptable to the cashier.

Hobby Lobby
I didn't find a mobile ap for Hobby Lobby but that is OK. When I go to the page I have found that more times than not the 40% off is offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment