Friday, April 11, 2014

Adhesives, Glues, Stick 'ems

Clip art info Here
After my post about the glass totems I had a couple of questions about different adhesives. I started looking around and found that I am very limited in what I use so I went to the internet to find what other crafters use.

This Girl's Life has a great list of all kinds of adhesives. I went a bit further and went to the websites and got information for each type of glue.

Elmer's Glue - this site gives you information about the glues as well as great suggestions!

E6000 - this is my new love. I have fallen head over heels for the E6000 line of glues! : )

Mod Podge - another go to for me. I had no idea that they had so many different kinds of Mod Podge!

Super Glue - I have used Super Glue but I find that it is very messy and doesn't allow for mistakes.

Glue sticks are so generic that I couldn't find just one site for them. I adore hot glue but I have to admit that I have only used it in a glue gun not a pot. I guess I need to try a pot to be a "real" crafter!

No comments:

Post a Comment