Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Home Talk





 I have found my new obsession!
I stumbled across hometalk and just fell in love!!! The site is simple to use and is full of great ideas from crafters of all skill levels.

If you haven't taken a look at it you really should. Click HERE to be magically transported to the world of talking homes! : )

I have sort of let my decorating lag lately. I was sick last summer and just haven't seemed to get my mojo back but now? I am back and ready to GO!

Oh, and you can pin from home talk. Yes, you read that right! Home talk will let you pin from it. That was just the icing on the swoon worthy cake!

Not sure what "pinning" is? Well, that is my other obsession.....Click HERE for Pinterest but please make sure you have a few hours to spare as it is addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment