Monday, May 6, 2013

Summer's To Do List...

School is almost out and this is the time of year that I start my summer to do list. It has the usual stuff, clean the garage, vacuum all the corners in the house, clean out pantry, but this year I have a couple of really awesome things on my list!
First I will be painting my garage door a lovely shade of Spring Green to match my front door and my couch cushions on the porch. I have never painted a garage door so it will be a small adventure!

I am also making wall decor with an amazing set of pictures purchased from Etsy. When I get ready to do the project I will post the pictures for your viewing pleasure!

Once the weather turns unbearably hot I will retreat inside to sew. So far my list is:
- pot holders
- curtains
- covering pillows
- making my husband's Crown Royal quilt
- making a plethora of flowers from old ties

As summer ends I will start my canning. I have a lovely garden that is growing well so far. I hope to get jars of tomatoes, pickles and pepper relishes. More on that as the summer progresses. 


No comments:

Post a Comment