Friday, May 31, 2013

The Colors of My Life

I love the colors of the late 60s and early 70s. You can see it reflected in almost every surface of my home. Someone once asked me, 'What ARE the colors of the 60s and 70s?" and I have to say that, in my humble opinion, they are avocado green, bright orange, harvest gold and a woody brown.

I would KILL for appliances in any of those colors but sadly my budget won't allow me to purchase such amazing retro items so I must satisfy myself with cloth, paint, glassware and wood in those colors.

Here are a few nifty things I found trolling around on the net.



 Canisters and appliances in avocado green are to die for! : )

 Again, my love of colored appliances shines through!























I almost swooned when I saw this kitchen!












Wouldn't these make AMAZING curtains?


On a completely unrelated note: Wouldn't I be a groovy chick in these shoes carrying those suitcases?
















No comments:

Post a Comment