Tuesday, June 11, 2013

One Man's Trash...

One man's trash is another man's treasure is an old saying but it is still just as true today!
I present to you a distressed and discarded child's table.


Now most people (including my dear husband) look at it and quote Luke Skywalker's immortal words "What a piece of JUNK!"
To that I say poppycock! I see SO many things here!

The top is no good so it was removed and sent to the recycling bin.  Now I am left with these amazing legs.

They even have the base and screws to reuse. Talk about not wasting anything! ; )

Now to let the creative juices flow.....In these legs I see:
~legs for another table
~stakes for garden signs
~bases for candle holders
~a picture frame
~a chalkboard frame
and the list goes on and on! You will just have to stay tuned to see what I decide to do with these beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment